Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lesson #4 "HF and JC love me"

I had a great Sunday, my assistant wasn't there, but hubby helped me, since he couldn't go to class because he was taking care of our 11 mo. nephew, so it worked out good, the baby was playing with the girls at play time and hubby was helping me set up and get everything ready.
We had a really good play time, they are learning to share, I specially have one little girl that is soooo good sharing, you wouldn't think, because she is always very quiet, but very very sweet once she gets to know you, then we had my niece there, she is doing much better at sharing, and another one that still has to work a little bit on sharing, but she understands me when I talk to her and tries. Was really excited when one of my girls was talking more, she wasn't very much, and still is hard to understand her, but this Sunday and just after talking to her mom, I noticed her talking much more and actually I could understand some of it, really exciting time :)
Ok, FAVORITE snack of all, has to be the "Fishies"! oh my goodness, bring them yogos, dora crackers, something else, they like them, but nothing like the goldfish right? ;)
We did the activity before class this Sunday, just because I wanted them to have their HF and JC love me sign done by the time of the class, I used the activity from the manual and mat it on a heart and put a string on it so they could hang it on their neck or wherever they wanted, and they after painting it, decorated with foam shapes, and a little bit of glitter glue, notice the emphasis on "Little" this time I learned my lesson and I helped each of them do it, they had fun doing it.
Class went really really good, again, surprised that they all sat down and listen to me for I think 6 minutes, I am either getting better at getting to them, or they are just getting used to lesson time. I think it helps that we have a schedule for everything, when I told them it was class time, they actually helped me set up the chairs, same with singing time, when I said singing time, they helped me set up the carpet squares down, I just get excited about their progress and mine, we are learning together :). Anyways for class they talked about all the people that loves them, and were really excited to hear each of their names when I told them that HF loved them.
All in all a very good Sunday, it is a real testimony for me how much I am learning with these little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment