Monday, January 5, 2009

Lesson #1: I am a Child of God / Soy un Hijo(a) de Dios


So yesterday I had such a fun class, 5 little girls, no boys class, the boys might get intimidated I think with so many fun little girls :). So it was fun, we were talking about being a Child of God, and of course being girls they LOVED making their I am a Child of God crown, I printed it from the Primary Partners Nursery Vol. 1, and they colored it and put glitter on it, and loved it, so loved the fact that being God their father, they are princesses, because they are His daughters. We also made a foam door hanger with a crown that I found at the dollar store, I cut some letters with my sissix and spelled "Hija de Dios" from a foam sheet, I think I should take pictures to remember these things, but it was fun and made the 2 hours go fast, they are getting so used to crafting or "cracking" like my niece calls it, that they don't even want to play for very long, they want to go straight to crafting.
Oh the singing went very well too, I just love how their faces lightup when we talk about God and how he sent us to this earth to good parents, they just love that story and could listen to it over and over again, so singing went well. One of their favorites right now though is the snowman song, it helps that there's so much snow on the streets that they can relate.
So in short this was my Sunday. Very fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment