Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lesson #5: JC Showed Us How to Love Others


Another nice Sunday! We had a new little girl this Sunday and it was fun! a few months really make a difference with kids, on the way they act and what they can do, me not being a mother, really teaches me a lot about kids, also helped the older kids to learn to be nicer to smaller kids than them, this babe was 17 mo. so we were careful, but she did pretty good.
The lesson was fun, although I couldn't get much of their attention this week, but the activity did the trick. So we had a little different week this week, first we colored the coloring page from the manual, I asked them to pay attention to what they were coloring, then we had the class, and talked about what they had colored, that was all the attention I got from them, so I continued to asked them who loved them and who do they love, and went on to the second activity, I trace their little hands and cut them, they colored them, glue them to a paper heart doily and then they added foam embellishments, they turned out cute and they like them. So we had homework this week, they needed to give their paper doilies to the people they loved and do nice things for them, don't know if they actually will, but at least they repeated it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment